Wednesday, September 21, 2011

can't win them all

I use books just like any normal person would.
To live vicariously through the main character.
However, the more I read this book, the more depressed I get about my own life.
You don't spend hours talking to a fake person online. Only to meet someone and date them immediatly after that false world come crashing down. You don't have oddly meaningful conversations that involve physics in a flirty way. Musicals that are student written do not get that much attention. It just doesn't happen. There is no way I can believe anything about this book, which in turn gives me no hope.

Reading it, all I can think is life is nothing like this.

I mean I really got a lot out of Vast Fields of Ordinary. It didn't have that cookie cutter happy ending, the main character is easily relateable That's my life. One really good fun week, and it turns to shit the next. worst. luck. ever. no happy ending.
I'm fairly used to it now.

Maybe I should be more aggressive with approaching people or something.

Drunk Penguins by *Homicidal-Hectate


Sorry for the emo
#sorryimnotsorry


Its odd, even after all these emo blog posts and blah blah blahs. I still consider my self optimistic. Hmm something to think about I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment