Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tellin' it like it is

        Who ever said life should be easy deserves getting  hit with a couple of bricks.
                                                It'll add excitement to their "easy life".

I'm writing my "speech" for Senior Rep.

If you've noticed "speech" is in "quotes," you may be wondering.
    a. what's with all the quotes?
                or
    b. no actually i didn't.

well, its not really a speech more of a statement that's getting emailed out. Voting takes place electronically via email (like you didn't know what electronically inferred.)
Machinery of the Stars by `alexiuss

I'm really nervous and really worried.
I tried doing the math.
so far i can see that maybe 7 people will vote for me.
5 people for Alex
those are numbers i'm fairly confident in.

that still leaves 7 people to vote.

which means.



its anybody's game.

2 comments: