Thursday, June 23, 2011

blast from a painful past

Facebook has a new feature where you can relive the past. Well in messages from every chat you've ever had.

I'm hurt and incredibly upset when I read them. It reminds me of a lot of bad that happened in high school and the people I hurt.

While it hurts to read and think about. It proves to me that I am a better person today, and shows me who my true friends are. Because even when I pushed her away she stuck to me like glue. Without her I'd never be the person I am today. Which when I think about it, it's a horrible thought. Because I'm so happy with who I am today and where I'm at in live that i wouldn't trade it for the world.

come here by *viria13


I'm sorry we never went to turnabout or prom together. I know now what a mistake I made. I only hurt you because I was afraid of what I felt for you. I did like you but I didn't want to admit it. That spark is still there, so when we're 40 and single. I'll propose to you. You are having my babies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment