Saturday, June 18, 2011

This is Aly On Ryan's Blog

Ryan doesn't know I'm making this post.

Dear Ryan,
Let me start off by saying that I really love you. We have been through a lot together... or should I say against each other?

We have had so many fights that it would get to the point where I'm sure both of us would wonder if this friendship is even worth it. Coming to the point we are at right now I would say yes. It was absolutely worth it. We have gone through so many changes both from our experiences together and from our time apart. If you took the pair of us from say four years ago and put them side by side with us today... it would just be nuts, man!

I want you to know that I'm always going to be there for you.
Doesn't matter if your significant other is a shit head or if you're throwing up/crying. I'm going to be right by your side and help you out in whatever way I can.

So now you're 21 years old and we're at your birthday party. You're playing pool with your cousins and rob. We are all hungry and whenever you walk over here I pretend I'm on facebook.

Love you always and forever. 

Keep on truckin',
Aly


1 comment: