Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A falling rock? I see a shooting star.

I guess you could say I'm kind of a romantic. I can think of odd cute romantic couple things to do and 9 times out of 10 i think im being stupid because i know no one will ever do the same for me.
Knite Chapter 1 page 50 by `yuumei
Example. Looking up at the night sky. We may be apart but we see the same stars and moon so its like we're close.
Surprise late night picnic under the stars. It may be on the roof, near a campfire, or even in a field with twinkling fireflies.
Or say you really wanted to go to the dance but we couldn't afford the tickets? Id throw you our own dance in the living room.
Plan a nice date? Its difficult. I want to have the perfect date and im thinking of how i can make it special. Now i know dropping some serious cash doesn't mean its special. But i'm willing to go as far as that to make it one he'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment