Wednesday, June 29, 2011

a thought without a bubble

Summer has been an exciting time.
this little light by ~illbewaiting


regardless of the fact that i am nearly broke( i say nearly because after this weekend i'm sure to be)
i'm also jobless, and not really doing much.

yet when i walked out side today to go pick up aly at 9:27 pm (if you know me i dislike the times between 9:00-10:59 weird i know. i think it has to do with high school. but idk anyway...) i felt like i was in the right place at the right time. everything just felt right.
maybe it was the fact i was watching an interesting show.
             or the fact i'm going on a mysterious (lol) trip tomorrow.
                              Or it could have been the pizza i just ate.
regardless of all those things, being outside just felt right. I had the odd and sudden urge to go play on a playground. Which got me thinking. What if i followed that urge. Was there something waiting for me at that playground? I'll never know because Aly takes so long to get ready.

Maybe I wasn't supposed to find out and me running to Jewel was what i was ment to do.

I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. I believe that there are places and people we're supposed to meet. That our choices dictate how we get there.


i don't really know where i was going with this..  
OH WELL 
just felt like typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment