Sunday, July 31, 2011

don't dis the bear

I think this is the most adorable image ever. I wish I knew who made it so i could properly credit it.
Ever since i've seen this I like to think that this is what my teddy bear does. I want to make him a shield and sword too.

Untitled, Found on StumbleUpon
Fun secret. When i was about 11 or 12. Like 7th grade, I saved up so I could make a build-a-bear. My cousin always got to make one, and I thought it was cool so I wanted one. My dad took me, and I remember he wasn't too fond that I wanted a bear. So, I believe in November of 2001 I made a bear. I named him Brights. I regretted naming him that, because it's such an odd name, but it's his and for whatever reason it works.

He sits above my bed every night.

The photo above makes me see him in a new light. Now I like to think he's pretty bad ass.


Simply because, he is bad ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment