Sunday, July 17, 2011

sidus

it's breathtaking.
there are times where i just want to leave my house and drive.
there are many times where i just want to leave, walk to willow hill and stargaze.
i even get the urge to climb up onto my roof and look at the starts.
Homewood has been one of the only places i've known for seeing many stars. Until i visited La Crosse where you can see practically every thing in the sky.

This video makes me want to go out and go look at the stars.
I would love to have this view. Even if only for a second.

The Mountain from TSO Photography on Vimeo.



Night is one of my favorite times of the day. It can be dangerous, romantic, mysterious, calming, and tons of other things at the same time.

Today has been a surprisingly good day. For whatever reason, I'm really happy right now with a hint of excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment