Wednesday, July 27, 2011

when the smoke clears

There must be something i'm doing before i go to bed that gives me the weirdest dreams ever.

Like two nights ago I dreamed that I worked at some sort of ocean pier beach thingy. It was like a huge building with an ocean in it, and on top of that the ocean lead into a dark purple like storm miles from shore. This was the second time I had a dream working there. The first time I just learned the basics, and in the second I ended up losing an important piece of the pier and now have to do volunteer work to pay it off.

Last night was just as weird.

I was involved in some sort of chase. Maybe it was for a movie or just a weird game. Anyway. Some big dude starts chasing three friends of mine and myself. I manage to get ahead of them, as I turn to check on them I see he throws a smoke grenade at them. Trying to save my friends i yell for them and race at the guy to fight him.

Being a giant guy he just picked me up, and all of sudden my side hurt like no tomorrow. Knowing this shouldn't have happened i tell him that I'm actually hurt and we have to stop. However he doesn't stop, so I grab his nose and look him in they eye. I tell him to put me down something is wrong. After a minute my friends come over after I'm laying on the ground. The guy admits to putting a paralyzer drug in the smoke bomb along with something else that we know causes tissue to break down. I apparently took the full hit so I'm the only one injured by it.

Gaga by *The-Hand
Lady Gaga comes up and see's how I'm doing. It's only now I realize that this is a music video shoot. Gaga is incredibly nice and tries to talk to me to ease myself.
I wake up, I'm pretty sure to the song sound of glory. Which explains quite a bit

I guess that's what i get for playing Brink before bed and getting woken up by my stereo.

No comments:

Post a Comment