Saturday, July 23, 2011

i spend too much time on the computer

Robot Boys by *takeru-san
I'm starting to forget what photo's I've posted on here.

I also realized, I've sidetracked from what kind of posts I wanted to do when I started this.
Mostly random meaningless stuff. like my twitter. (that's a link to my twitter. you should click it)
None of this emo crap. sorry.
ANYWAY.





Ever watch a TV show or movie where someone stands "paralyzed" when an object is flying towards them?
They stand there for like a good three minutes after they notice the object that is bout to impale them.
Why don't they have the logic to move over two feet to avoid death? There is enough time for someone who is more than ten feet away to run and push them, but they can't walk away. Come on now.
When life throws you lemons simply move out of the way THEN take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment