Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Solemnly Swear that I am Up to No Good

Tonight marks the end of an era.

Harry Potter first came out back when i was about 8. At the time I decided it would be cooler if i didn't read the books and become a star crazed fan like everyone else.

It wasn't until i walked through the halls of my school and saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire. I finally caved and decided to buy it. after reading the first chapter i was so confused about what was going on i decided the only way i will get anything acomplished is if i start from the begining.
At the start of 6th grade i read each book until i concluded the fourth. I was in love with the books, and lucky for me the movies just started to come out in theaters.

My best friend and I would naturally play pretend with his little sister. Harry Potter. Every time. The crazy imaginative child i was, Zach and I developed class work and schooled his sister and her best friend on the ins and outs of harry potter.

From that point on I purchased each book as they came out, went to as many midnight premiers as I could.
And today will be the last midnight premier of Harry Potter i go to. Its crazy to think that something like a little book could become such a part of my history.

Only about 7 hours left until the movie, and I can't wait.

Harry Potter by *ReillyBrown

No comments:

Post a Comment